Being one of the driving force of business, marketing runs via the constant changes, shifting and evolving into more complex processes. Potential clients use multiple devices in interaction with your company, so now it is far more than conversions and funnels.
Digital professionals rely on marketing automation tools to handle everything from social media activities scheduling to understanding and getting into their customers’ shoes.
Defining Marketing Automation Tool Concept
As a blend of software and tactics, marketing automation helps companies to use personalized, useful content to nurture prospects and converting them to customers. So the ultimate target of the marketing automation services is to
- make managers’ job more efficient by task prioritization,
- generate leads and nurture prospects,
- specify criteria and interpret outcomes, and
- bringing more revenue and higher ROI.
Marketing automation is a buzzword, and lot of digital marketers have preconceptions and think the performance will look like a robot’s work from cyberville. However, these tools are designed for streamlining the execution of marketing tasks in an efficient way.
Top 5 Proven Marketing Automation Tools at A Glance
There is rather an insane amount of various marketing functionalities and tools. But this situation is explained by the reasoning that each platform has different feature sets and offers benefits for various business types.
Here is the short-list of proven marketing automation tools for SMBs and enterprises as well.
As a rule, the inbound marketing approach associated with HubSpot. Indeed, this automation software offers a vast array of tools and capabilities that enhances day-to-day tasks, improves effectiveness. This marketing automation tool suite combines SEO, blogging, social activities, email marketing, audience targeting and analytics.
- Set up workflows based on your marketing goals
- Manage the content for delivering personalized, timely information
- Monitor prospects, landing pages and performance
- Score, track and categories your leads
- Customizable campaigns
- Content library and reuse options
- PPC/Adwords and Salesforce integration
Provides a free trial, but you should contact for a quote.
HubSpot is an convenient all-in-one solution with a variety of functionalities. It’s one of the best marketing automation tools for small businesses. Besides, they will educate you how to use their solution.
The software does a lot of everything, yet some of their features can be found free elsewhere. They require an annual contract and tech support is paid.
Marketo is a well-known multi-functional software with marketing automation, customer engagement, budget planning and calendar tools. This cloud-based platform with aid marketers and sales reps in boosting revenue and developing sustain relationships with prospects and clients.
- Score, nurture and manage your leads
- A/B testing tools
- Dynamic and personalized email campaigns
- Landing page and forms builder
- Social media marketing
- Revenue and campaign analytics
- API integrations and Adwords support
- Spark – $800 per month (up to 10000 records) – the best option for startups and small companies,
- Standard – $1795 per month (up to 10000 records) – the most popular package,
- Select – $3195 per month (up to 10000 records) – includes the advanced analytics and trend metrics,
- Enterprise – requires a custom quote.
Marketing automation tool is intuitive, quick and easy to set up, and offers great customer support.
The platform has limited analytics and reports functionality. Besides, the builder of landing page and forms has a room for improvement.
Another competitor in the list of marketing automation tools is Infusionsoft. The service provides you the campaign building, social and email marketing, analytics and visitors tracking. This is an all-in-one solution for SMBs.
- Marketing campaign builder with triggers for setting up
- Designing landing page and form tools
- Cuustomizable email marketing
- Monitor your website visitors
- Real-time reports and performance analytics
- Social media marketing tools
- Integration with CRM
- Essentials – $199 per month – offers basic marketing automation tools
- Deluxe – $299 per month – for companies with sales teams or online store
- Complete – $379 per month – for companies with sales team and online store
- Team – $599 – for companies with large teams
Infusionsoft provides a scalable tracking across marketing channels, API integration and has a built-in shopping cart.
The platform has no native integrations with 3rd-party tools, while extensions and apps at marketplace may require additional payments.
Aiming to boost efficiency and revenue growth, salesforce.com company offers Pardot, a solution for B2B marketing automation. This suite enhances the cooperation of sales and marketing teams by lead management, email campaigns, analytics and CRM integration. With this service, you will shorten the sales cycles and increase marketing accountability.
- Landing page, form builder, and research connectors
- Email campaigns with branded templates
- Built-in testing tools
- Leads scoring, grading and nurturing
- Audience segmentation wizard
- Prospects tracking
- Real-time alerts and reports
- Multichannel social marketing
- Sales alignment by integration with CRM
- Standard – $1000 per month
- Pro – $2000 per month
- Ultimate – $3000 per month
- Marketing cloud (Basic – $400/mo; Professional – $1250/mo; Corporate – $3750/mo; Enterprise – requires a custom quote)
Pardot is one of the most customizable marketing automation tools, with a great customer support and prospects’ tracking.
API access and A/B testing are available only for Pro users.
As a B2B cross-channel solution, Oracle Eloqua provides marketing automation tools for targeting and lead management, drip campaigns, and testing, advertising, and analytics. The ultimate mission of this platform is to advance lead generation process.
- Multichannel personalized campaigns
- Smart editing tools for landing pages and forms designing
- Scoring and routing your leads
- Content marketing management
- Audience segmentation
- Built-in digital advertising
- Dashboard for real-time reporting
- API and CRM Integrations
- Basic – $2000 per month with more than 10K contacts
- Standard – $4000 per month with more than 10K contacts
- Enterprise – requires a custom quote
Oracle Eloqua offers an easy campaign and microsite builder and integrates with 100+ 3rd party platforms.
Being a quite expensive marketing automation tool, Oracle Eloqua also has no integration with Adwords.
Brief Sum Up
There are many more marketing automation tools, and this short-list gives you a comprehensive insight to the top 5 of them. So all you need to do is to select the most suitable platform for your business goals and budget.