Terms of service
These terms and conditions ("Terms", "Agreement") are an agreement between Website Operator ("Website Operator", "us", "we" or "our") and you ("User", "you" or "your"). This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the growthdot.com website and any of its products or services (collectively, "Website" or "Services").
Accounts and membership
This is a contract between you (the Customer) and us (GrowthDot). It describes the services we will provide to you, how we will work together, and other aspects of our business relationship. It is a legal document so the language is necessary "legalese", but we have tried to make it as readable as possible. These terms are so important that we cannot provide our products and services to you unless you agree to them. By using the Subscription Service or receiving the Consulting Services, you are agreeing to these terms.
Finally, we know legal terms can sometimes be difficult to navigate, so we wanted to give you a roadmap of the Agreement:
This is where we provide the detail on what the key defined terms in the Agreement mean. You can think of this kind of like a contractual dictionary.
General commercial terms.
Here's where you can find the basics about how our Subscription Service and Consulting Services are provided. For example, you can find information on access and acceptable use. These terms apply to all of our products and service offerings.
Customers of ours subscribe to use our software (yep, it's SaaS), and there are some fundamental terms that apply to each subscription. There are some differences between the different types of subscriptions, and here's where you can find that detail.
General legal terms.
As we mentioned above, this is a contract, and contracts are filled with legal terms. In this section, we've collected many of the remaining legal terms that make up our Customer Terms of Service.
With customers across the globe, this final section is where we address most of the differences in these terms that vary based on customer location.
"Agreement" means these Customer Terms of Service and all materials referred or linked to in here.
"Paid Users" means those types of Users (defined below) for which we charge you fees as set forth in our Product and Services Catalog.
"Billing Period" means the period for which you agree to prepay fees under an Order Form, which will be the same as or shorter than the Subscription Term. For example, if you subscribe to the Subscription Service for a one (1) year Subscription Term, with a twelve (12) month upfront payment, the Billing Period will be twelve (12) months.
"Communication Services" means third-party forums, online communities, blogs, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other social media communication facilities (such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn) linked to or from the Subscription Service that enables you to communicate with the public or with a private group.
"Confidential Information" means all information provided by you or us ("Discloser") to the other ("Receiver"), whether orally or in writing that is designated as confidential. Confidential Information will include Customer Data and information about the Discloser's business plans, technical data, and the terms of the Order. Confidential Information does not include any information that (i) is or becomes generally known to the public without breach of any obligation owed to the Discloser or (ii) was known to the Receiver before receipt from the Discloser.
"Contact" means a single individual (other than a User) whose Contact Information is stored by you in the Subscription Service.
"Contact Information" means the name, email address, phone number, online user name(s), telephone number, and similar information submitted by visitors to your landing pages on the Subscription Service or uploaded by you to the Subscription Service.
"Consulting Services" means the professional services provided to you by us, which may include training services, installation, integration, or other consulting services.
"Crowdsourced Data" means the information you submit to us (if you use our product to save your data) to update the data in certain properties in our company database. Crowdsourced Data will not be considered Customer Data or Confidential Information for purposes of this Agreement.
"Customer Data" means all information that you submit or collect via the Subscription Service. Customer Data does not include Enrichment Data.
"Customer Materials" means all materials that you provide or post, upload, input or submit for public display through the Subscription Service.
"Enrichment Data" means the data we make available to you as part of the Subscription Service. Enrichment Data does not include personally identifiable information. We may obtain Enrichment Data from public or third-party sources and our internal data processes provided from Customer Data.
"Free Services" means the Subscription Service or other products or features made available by us to you on an unpaid trial or free basis.
"GrowthDot Content" means all information, data, text, messages, software, sound, music, video, photographs, graphics, images, and tags that we incorporate into the Subscription Service or Consulting Services, including Enrichment Data.
"Maximum Contacts" means the maximum number of Contacts you are permitted to use with the Subscription Service as identified in your Order Form, plus any Contacts added as part of an upgrade.
"Order" or "Order Form" means the GrowthDot-approved form or online subscription process by which you agree to subscribe to the Subscription Service and purchase Consulting Services. Most Orders are completed through our online payment process or via in-app purchase. The Order may be referred to as a "Statement of Work" if you are purchasing only Consulting Services.
"Product and Services Catalog" means GrowthDot's Product and Services Catalog available on our website, as updated by us from time to time.
"Sensitive Information" means (a) credit or debit card numbers; personal financial account information; Social Security numbers or local equivalents; passport numbers; driver's license numbers or similar identifiers; passwords; racial or ethnic origin; physical or mental health condition or information; or other employment, financial or health information, including any information subject to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards, and other regulations, laws or industry standards designed to protect similar information; and (b) any information defined under EU data protection laws as 'Sensitive Personal Data'.
"Subscription Fee" means the amount you pay for the Subscription Service.
"Subscription Service" means all of our web-based applications, tools, and platforms that you have subscribed to by an Order Form or that we otherwise make available to you, and are developed, operated, and maintained by us, accessible via GrowthDot or another designated URL, and any ancillary products and services, including website hosting, that we provide to you.
"Subscription Term" means the initial term of your subscription to the applicable Subscription Service, as specified on your Order Form(s), and each subsequent renewal term (if any). For Free Services, the Subscription Term will be the period during which you have an account to access the Free Services.
"Third-Party Products" means non-embedded products and professional services that are provided by third parties which interoperate with or are used in connection with the Subscription Service. These products and services include non-GrowthDot apps available from, for example, the following: our integrations products page, partner directory, template marketplace, links made available through the Subscription Service, and non-GrowthDot services.
"Third-Party Sites" means third-party websites linked to from within the Subscription Service, including Communications Services.
"Users" means your employees, representatives, consultants, contractors, or agents who are authorized to use the Subscription Service for your benefit and have unique user identifications and passwords for the Subscription Service.
"GrowthDot", "we", "us" or "our" means the applicable contracting entity as specified in the 'Contracting Entity and Applicable Law' section.
"You", "your" or "Customer" means the person or entity using the Subscription Service or receiving the Consulting Services and identified in the applicable account record, billing statement, online subscription process, or Order Form as the customer.
B. GENERAL COMMERCIAL TERMS
During the Subscription Term, we will provide you access to use the Subscription Service as described in this Agreement and the applicable Order. We may also provide you access to use our Free Services at any time by activating them in your account. We might provide some or all elements of the Subscription Service through third-party service providers.
You may subscribe to additional features of the Subscription Service by placing an additional Order or activating the additional features from within your GrowthDot account (if this option is made available by us.). This Agreement will apply to all additional Order(s) and all additional features that you activate from within your GrowthDot account.
We try to make the Subscription Service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except for planned downtime for maintenance.
You may purchase Consulting Services by placing an Order with us. Unless we otherwise agree, the Consulting Services we provide are described in the Product and Services Catalog and will be delivered in English. Fees for these Consulting Services are in addition to your Subscription Fee. If you purchase Consulting Services that recur, they will be considered part of your subscription and will renew in accordance with your subscription.
All Consulting Services are performed remotely unless you and we otherwise agree.
For Consulting Services performed on-site, you will reimburse us our reasonable costs for all expenses incurred in connection with the Consulting Services. Any invoices or other requests for reimbursements will be due and payable within thirty (30) days of the date of the invoice.
If there are a specific number of hours included in the Consulting Services purchased, those hours will expire as indicated in the applicable description, which expiration period will commence upon purchase (the "Expiration Period"). If there are deliverables included in the Consulting Services purchased, it is estimated that those deliverables will be completed within the time period indicated as the delivery period in the applicable description, which delivery period will commence upon purchase (the "Delivery Period"). If there is no Expiration Period or Delivery Period indicated, then it will be one hundred and eighty (180) days from purchase. If the Consulting Services provided are not complete at the end of the Delivery Period due to your failure to make the necessary resources available to us or to perform your obligations, such Consulting Services will be deemed to be complete at the end of the Delivery Period. If the Consulting Services provided are not complete at the end of the Delivery Period due to our failure to make the necessary resources available to you or to perform our obligations, the Delivery Period will be extended to allow us to complete such Consulting Services.
We might provide some or all elements of the Consulting Services through third-party service providers. Consulting Services are non-cancelable and all fees for Consulting Services are non-refundable.
Fees and Payments
- Subscription Fees. The Subscription Fee will remain fixed during the Subscription Term unless you: (i)
exceed your limits (see the 'Limits' section below), (ii) upgrade products or base packages, (iii)
to additional features or products, including additional Contacts, or (iv) unless otherwise agreed to in
You will be charged fees associated with all Paid Users.
- Fee Adjustments in Next Billing Period. We determine the Contact tier for the next Billing Period by reviewing the usage of our products. We complete this review between forty (40) and zero (0) days before the start of your next Billing Period. For some of our products, we complete this review on the last day of your Billing Period. If the number of Users in your account was changed when we complete this review, then your Subscription Fee will increase at the beginning of the next Billing Period up to the price which corresponds with the reviewed number of Users. Tier prices are as set forth in our Product and Services Catalog. This review and upgrade process will continue for each Billing Period during the Subscription Term.
- Fee Adjustments During a Billing Period. For our products, the Subscription Fee will increase during the course of a Billing Period corresponding with the number of Users in your account.
- Fee Adjustments at Renewal. For our products, upon renewal, your subscription will be adjusted to match the number of Users actually assigned at the end of your then-current Subscription Term, provided that, if you purchased a product with included Users, then you'll continue to have those Users included even if they are not assigned. For more detail on renewal pricing, see the 'Term and Renewal' section below.
- Payment by credit card. If you are paying by credit card, you authorize us to charge your credit card or bank account for all fees payable during the Subscription Term. You further authorize us to use a third party to process payments and consent to the disclosure of your payment information to such a third party.
- Payment against invoice. If you are paying by invoice, we will invoice you no more than forty-five (45) days before the beginning of the Subscription Term and each subsequent Billing Period, and other times during the Subscription Term when fees are payable. All amounts invoiced are due and payable within thirty (30) days from the date of the invoice, unless otherwise specified in the Order Form.
- Payment Information. You will keep your contact information, billing information, and credit card information (where applicable) up to date. Changes may be made on your Billing Page within your GrowthDot account. All payment obligations are non-cancelable and all amounts paid are non-refundable, except as specifically provided for in this Agreement. All fees are due and payable in advance throughout the Subscription Term. If you are a GrowthDot Partner that purchases on behalf of a client, you agree to be responsible for the Order Form and to guarantee payment of all fees.
- Sales Tax. All fees are exclusive of taxes, which we will charge as applicable. You agree to pay any taxes applicable to your use of the Subscription Service and performance of Consulting Services. You shall have no liability for any taxes based upon our gross revenues or net income. If you are located in the European Union, all fees are exclusive of any VAT and you represent that you are registered for VAT purposes in your member state. If you are subject to GST, all fees are exclusive of GST. If you are required to deduct or withhold any tax, you must pay the amount deducted or withheld as required by law and pay us an additional amount so that we receive payment in full as if there were no deduction or withholding.
- Subscription Fees. The Subscription Fee will remain fixed during the Subscription Term unless you: (i) exceed your limits (see the 'Limits' section below), (ii) upgrade products or base packages, (iii) subscribe to additional features or products, including additional Contacts, or (iv) unless otherwise agreed to in the Order.
Use and Limitations of Use
- Acceptable Use. Do not use our product to send spam or for not allowed reasons by law.
Prohibited and Unauthorized Use. You will not (i) use or launch any automated system, including,
"spiders," or "offline readers," that sends more request messages to our servers in a given period of
than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional browser; (ii) use the
Subscription Service in any manner that damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs any of our websites
interferes with any other party's use of the Subscription Service; (iii) attempt to gain unauthorized
to the Subscription Service; (iv) access the Subscription Service other than through our interface; or
use the Subscription Service for any purpose or in any manner that is unlawful or prohibited by this
You may not use the Subscription Service if you are legally prohibited from receiving or using the Subscription Service under the laws of the country in which you are resident or from which you access or use the Subscription Service. The Subscription Service is not designed to comply with industry-specific regulations such as the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), or the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), so you may not use the Subscription Service where your communications would be subject to such laws. You agree not to use data from the Subscription Service in legal proceedings or otherwise as evidence.
You will notify us right away of any unauthorized use of your Users' identifications and passwords or your account via Contact us.
- No Sensitive Information. YOU AGREE NOT TO USE THE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE TO COLLECT, MANAGE OR PROCESS SENSITIVE INFORMATION. WE WILL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF THE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE TO COLLECT OR MANAGE SENSITIVE INFORMATION.
- Third-Party Sites and Products. Third-Party Sites and Products are not under our control. Third-Party Sites and Products are provided to you only as a convenience, and the availability of any Third-Party Site or Product does not mean we endorse, support, or warrant the Third-Party Site or Product.
- By using our Software as a Service (SaaS) application, you acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to promptly report any errors, issues, or malfunctions you may encounter during your use of the application. In order to ensure that our team can effectively address these concerns, please provide us with detailed information about the issue, including the nature of the problem, the steps taken prior to the issue occurring, and any relevant error messages or screenshots.Upon receiving your error report, our team will make reasonable efforts to investigate and resolve the issue in a timely manner. However, we cannot guarantee the resolution of every issue, nor can we provide a specific timeline for resolution. Your continued use of the application indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Subscription Term, Termination, Suspension
Term and Renewal. Your initial subscription period will be specified in your Order, and, unless
specified in your Order, your subscription will automatically renew for the shorter of the subscription
period or one year. To prevent renewal of the subscription, the required notice must be provided within
timeframe as specified in the 'Subscription Types' section below.
The renewal pricing set forth in your Order will apply, subject to adjustment as specified in the 'Fees and Payments' section above. If renewal pricing is not included in your Order, then our standard pricing available in our Product and Services Catalog on the date of renewal will apply. If you use our Free Services, we will make the Free Services available to you free of charge until earlier of (a) the date on which your free subscription is terminated or (b) the start date of your paid subscription.
- No Early Termination; No Refunds. The Subscription Term will end on the expiration date and the subscription cannot be canceled early. We do not provide refunds if you decide to stop using the GrowthDot subscription during your Subscription Term.
- Termination for Cause. Either party may terminate this Agreement for cause, as to any or all Subscription Services: (i) upon thirty (30) days' notice to the other party of a material breach if such breach remains uncured at the expiration of such period, or (ii) immediately, if the other party becomes the subject of a petition in bankruptcy or any other proceeding relating to insolvency, cessation of business, liquidation or assignment for the benefit of creditors. We may also terminate this Agreement for cause on thirty (30) days' notice if we determine that you are acting, or have acted, in a way that has or may negatively reflect on or affect us, our prospects, or our customers. This Agreement may not otherwise be terminated prior to the end of the Subscription Term.
- Suspension for Prohibited Acts. We may suspend any User's access to any or all Subscription Services without notice for: (i) use of the Subscription Service in a way that violates applicable local, state, federal, or foreign laws or regulations or the terms of this Agreement, (ii) use of the GrowthDot email send service that results in excessive hard bounces, SPAM complaints via feedback loops, direct spam complaints (to our abuse desk), or requests for removal from a mailing list by recipients, or (iii) repeated instances of posting or uploading material that infringes or is alleged to infringe on the copyright or trademark rights of any person or entity. We may, without notice, review, edit and delete any Customer Data or Customer Materials that we determine in good faith violate these terms, provided that, we have no duty to prescreen, control, monitor, or edit your Customer Data or Customer Materials.
- Suspension for Non-Payment. We will provide you with notice of non-payment of any amount due. Unless the full amount has been paid, we may suspend your access to any or all of the Subscription Services same (0) day after such notice. We will not suspend the Subscription Service while you are disputing the applicable charges reasonably and in good faith and are cooperating diligently to resolve the dispute. If a Subscription Service is suspended for non-payment, we may charge a re-activation fee to reinstate the Subscription Service.
- Suspension for Present Harm. If your website, or use of, the Subscription Service: (i) is being subjected to denial of service attacks or other disruptive activity, (ii) is being used to engage in denial of service attacks or other disruptive activity, (iii) is creating a security vulnerability for the Subscription Service or others, (iv) is consuming excessive bandwidth, or (v) is causing harm to us or others, then we may, with electronic or telephonic notice to you, suspend all or any access to the Subscription Service. We will try to limit the suspension to the affected portion of the Subscription Service and promptly resolve the issues causing the suspension of the Subscription Service. Nothing in this clause limits our right to terminate for cause as outlined above if we determine that you are acting, or have acted, in a way that has or may negatively reflect on or affect us, our prospects, or our customers.
- Suspension and Termination of Free Services. We may suspend, limit, or terminate the Free Services for any reason at any time without notice. We may terminate your subscription to the Free Services due to your inactivity.
Effect of Termination or Expiration. If your paid subscription is terminated or expires, we will
make available to you our Free Services provided, however, this may not be the case if your Agreement
terminated for cause. You may request the deletion of your GrowthDot account after expiration or
of your subscription by sending a request via Contact
You will continue to be subject to this Agreement for as long as you have access to our products or your
Upon termination or expiration of this Agreement, you will stop all use of the Subscription Service and GrowthDot Content, and if we request, you will provide us written confirmation that you have discontinued all use of Enrichment Data (unless, of course, you have a source other than the Subscription Service for such Enrichment Data.) We may or may not provide you the opportunity to retrieve Customer Data after termination or expiration, depending on the type of applicable subscription as specified in the 'Retrieval of Customer Data' section below. If you terminate this Agreement for cause, we will promptly refund any prepaid but unused fees covering the use of the Subscription Service after termination. If we terminate this Agreement for cause, you will promptly pay all unpaid fees due through the end of the Subscription Term. Fees are otherwise non-refundable.
- Term and Renewal. Your initial subscription period will be specified in your Order, and, unless otherwise specified in your Order, your subscription will automatically renew for the shorter of the subscription period or one year. To prevent renewal of the subscription, the required notice must be provided within the timeframe as specified in the 'Subscription Types' section below.
C. SUBSCRIPTION TYPE TERMS
Subscription Types. We offer three main types of subscriptions: (1) Full-Service Subscriptions, (2) Limited
Service Subscriptions, and (3) Free Subscriptions. There are different terms that apply depending on the
subscription you purchase, and we cover those differences in this section. Unless otherwise agreed to in an
Order, the following subscription types apply to the products specified:
(1) Full-Service Subscriptions: Paid products, E.G. Add-ons, Plugins, Themes. May include a free trial period.
(2) Limited Service Subscriptions: Free versions of the products with limits.
(3) Free Subscriptions: All other products for which you do not pay us a Subscription Fee that we do not otherwise name in this 'Subscription Types' section.
Limits. The limits that apply to you will be specified in your Order Form, this Agreement, or on our website,
and for our Free Subscriptions, these limits may also be designated only from within the product itself. You
must be 18 years of age (or 20 years of age, if you are subject to the laws of Japan) or older to use the
For our Full-Service Subscriptions, if we make modifications to the limits set forth in our website that would negatively impact you, these modifications will not apply to you until the start of your next renewal Subscription Term. On renewal, the current product usage limits on our website will apply to your subscription, unless you and we otherwise agree.
For our Limited Service Subscriptions, we may change the limits that apply to you at any time at our sole discretion.
For our Free Subscriptions, we may change the limits that apply to your use at any time at our sole discretion without notice to you, regardless of whether or not these are used in conjunction with other products or services for which you pay us a fee.
- Downgrades. For our Full-Service Subscriptions, you may not downgrade your subscription and in order to avoid additional charges, you should purchase the appropriate tier of Subscription Service for your anticipated needs. For our Limited Service Subscriptions, you may downgrade your subscription at the start of your next renewal Subscription Term, as specified in the 'Fee Adjustments at Renewal' section above.
Modifications. We modify the Subscription Service from time to time, including by adding or deleting features
and functions, in an effort to improve your experience.
For our Full-Service Subscriptions, we will not make changes to the Subscription Service that materially reduce the functionality provided to you during the Subscription Term.
For our Limited Service Subscriptions and Free Subscriptions, we may make changes that materially reduce the functionality provided to you during the Subscription Term.
Customer Support. If you pay us a Subscription Fee for our products, email and in-app support are included at no
additional cost. Phone support for these Subscriptions may be available from 9 am till 6 pm EEST (Eastern
European Summer Time), with reduced hours during holidays in Ukraine and the US. We accept email and in-app
support questions 24 Hours per Day x 7 Days per Week. Email and in-app questions can be submitted through the
help widget in the lower right-hand corner of your account or by following the link at
Contact us. Email and in-app responses are provided during phone support hours only.
We attempt to respond to email and in-app support questions within one business day; in practice, our responses
are generally even faster. We do not promise or guarantee any specific response time. We may limit or deny your
access to support if we determine, in our reasonable discretion, that you are acting, or have acted, in a way
that results or has resulted in misuse of support or abuse of GrowthDot representatives. Issues resulting from
your use of APIs or your modifications to code in the Subscription Service may be outside the scope of support.
We will only provide support for integrations that are listed in-app as being supported by GrowthDot.
If you do not pay a Subscription Fee, limited support is available to you through the GrowthDot contact form available on the Contact us page.
Notice of Non-Renewal. Your subscription will automatically renew according to the 'Term and Renewal' section
Unless otherwise specified in your Order, to prevent renewal of a Full-Service Subscription, you or we must give written notice of non-renewal and this written notice must be received no less than ten (10) days in advance of the end of the Subscription Term.
Unless otherwise specified in your Order, to prevent renewal of a Limited Service Subscription, you or we must give written notice of non-renewal and this written notice must be received before the next renewal period begins.
If you decide not to renew, you may send this non-renewal notice to us by indicating that you do not want to renew via Contact us.
To prevent the continuation of the Subscription Term of a Free Subscription, you or we may close your account.
Retrieval of Customer Data. For our Full-Service Subscriptions, as long as you have paid all fees owed to us, if
you make a written request within thirty (30) days after termination or expiration of your subscription, we will
provide you with temporary access to the Subscription Service to retrieve, or we will provide you with copies
of, all Customer Data then in our possession or control. If we provide you with temporary access to the account,
we may charge a re-activation fee. We may withhold access to Customer Data until you pay any fees owed to us.
Thirty (30) days after termination or expiration of your Subscription, we will have no obligation to maintain or
provide you the Customer Data and may, unless legally prohibited, delete all Customer Data in our systems or
otherwise in our control.
For our Limited Service and Free Subscriptions, we will not provide you with any access to Customer Data after the termination or expiration of your subscription.
D. GENERAL LEGAL TERMS
- Customer Data
- Aggregate Data. We may monitor the use of the Subscription Service by all of our customers and use the information gathered in an aggregate and anonymous manner. You agree that we may use and publish such information, provided that such information does not incorporate any Customer Data and/or identify you. With these internal data processes, in no event will Customer Data be disclosed, included within, or provided to other customers or third parties. For clarity, any data provided to other customers or third parties will only be in an aggregated and anonymous manner.
- Safeguards. We will maintain commercially appropriate administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to protect Customer Data. You consent to the processing of Customer Data on our servers.
GrowthDot's Proprietary Rights. This is an Agreement for access to and use of the Subscription Service, and you
are not granted a license to any software by this Agreement. The Subscription Service and Consulting Services
are protected by intellectual property laws, they belong to and are the property of us or our licensors (if
any), and we retain all ownership rights to them. You agree not to copy, rent, lease, sell, distribute, or
create derivative works based on the GrowthDot Content, the Subscription Service, or the Consulting Services in
whole or in part, by any means, except as expressly authorized in writing by us.
If we make Enrichment Data available to you, then you may only use that Enrichment Data in connection with your use of the Subscription Service (unless, of course, you have a source other than the Subscription Service for such Enrichment Data.) Enrichment Data may be made available to you based on Customer Data, but we will not use your Customer Data to enrich data for other parties, except as we describe in the 'Aggregate Data' section below. The Enrichment Data we provide may be provided from or through third-party service providers or public sources.
We encourage all customers to comment on the Subscription Service or Consulting Services, provide suggestions for improving it, and vote on suggestions they like. You agree that all such comments and suggestions will be non-confidential and that we own all rights to use and incorporate them into the Subscription Service or Consulting Services, without payment or attribution to you.
- Customer's Proprietary Rights. As between the parties, you own and retain all rights to the Customer Materials and Customer Data. This Agreement does not grant us any ownership rights to Customer Materials or Customer Data. You grant permission to us and our licensors to use the Customer Materials and Customer Data only as necessary to provide the Subscription Service and Consulting Services to you and as permitted by this Agreement. If you are using the Subscription Service or receiving Consulting Services on behalf of another party, then you represent and warrant that you have all sufficient and necessary rights and permissions to do so.
- Confidentiality. The Receiver will: (i) protect the confidentiality of the Confidential Information using the same degree of care that it uses with its own confidential information of similar nature, but with no less than reasonable care, (ii) not use any Confidential Information for any purpose outside the scope of this Agreement, (iii) not disclose Confidential Information to any third party (except our third-party service providers), and (iv) limit access to Confidential Information to its employees, contractors, advisors, and agents. Upon notice to the Discloser, the Receiver may disclose Confidential Information if required to do so under any federal, state, or local law, statute, rule or regulation, subpoena, or legal process.
- Publicity. You grant us the right to add your name and company logo to our customer list and website.
- Indemnification. You will indemnify, defend and hold us harmless, at your expense, against any third-party claim, suit, action, or proceeding (each, an "Action") brought against us (and our officers, directors, employees, agents, service providers, licensors, and affiliates) by a third party not affiliated with us to the extent that such Action is based upon or arises out of (a) unauthorized or illegal use of the Subscription Service by you, (b) your non-compliance with or breach of this Agreement, (c) your use of Third-Party Products, or (d) the unauthorized use of the Subscription Service by any other person using your User information. We will: notify you in writing within thirty (30) days of our becoming aware of any such claim; give you sole control of the defense or settlement of such a claim; and provide you (at your expense) with any and all information and assistance reasonably requested by you to handle the defense or settlement of the claim. You shall not accept any settlement that (i) imposes an obligation on us; (ii) requires us to make an admission; or (iii) imposes liability not covered by these indemnifications or places restrictions on us without our prior written consent.
Disclaimers; Limitations of Liability
- Disclaimer of Warranties. WE AND OUR AFFILIATES AND AGENTS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, SECURITY, OR ACCURACY OF THE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE, DATA MADE AVAILABLE FROM THE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE, GROWTHDOT CONTENT, OR THE CONSULTING SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE. APPLICATION PROGRAMMING INTERFACES (APIs) MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE, GROWTHDOT CONTENT, AND CONSULTING SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, WITH REGARD TO THE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE AND THE CONSULTING SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- No Indirect Damages. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER PARTY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA, OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES; PROVIDED THAT, THIS LIMITATION SHALL NOT APPLY TO YOU IF YOU ONLY USE THE FREE SERVICES.
- Limitation of Liability. EXCEPT FOR YOUR LIABILITY FOR PAYMENT OF FEES, YOUR LIABILITY ARISING FROM YOUR OBLIGATIONS UNDER THE 'INDEMNIFICATION' SECTION, AND YOUR LIABILITY FOR VIOLATION OF OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE OTHER TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, EITHER PARTY IS DETERMINED TO HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO THE OTHER PARTY OR ANY THIRD PARTY, THE PARTIES AGREE THAT THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF A PARTY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS OR THE TOTAL AMOUNTS YOU HAVE ACTUALLY PAID FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE IN THE TWELVE-MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO A CLAIM; PROVIDED, HOWEVER, THIS LIMITATION SHALL NOT APPLY TO YOU IF YOU ONLY USE THE FREE SERVICES, AND IN THIS CASE, IF WE ARE DETERMINED TO HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE FREE SERVICES, THEN OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO TEN U.S. DOLLARS.
- Third-Party Products. WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS THAT YOU USE. OUR LICENSORS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
- Agreement to Liability Limit. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ABSENT YOUR AGREEMENT TO THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, WE WOULD NOT PROVIDE THE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE TO YOU.
Amendment; No Waiver. We may update and change any part or all of these Customer Terms of Service,
the fees and charges associated with the use of the Subscription Service (but, your fees and charges
change during the Subscription Term except as we explain in the 'Fees and Payments' section above.) If
update or change these Customer Terms of Service, the updated Customer Terms of Service will be posted
GrowthDot and we may let you know via email or in-app notification. The updated Customer Terms of
will become effective and binding on the next business day after it is posted. When we change these
Terms of Service, the "Last Modified" date above will be updated to reflect the date of the most recent
version. We encourage you to review these Customer Terms of Service periodically.
If you do not agree with a modification to the Customer Terms of Service, you must notify us in writing within thirty (30) days after it was done. If you give us this notice, your subscription will continue to be governed by the terms and conditions of the Customer Terms of Service prior to modification for the remainder of your current term. Upon renewal, the Customer Terms of Service published by us on our website will apply.
No delay in exercising any right or remedy or failure to object will be a waiver of such right or remedy or any other right or remedy. A waiver on one occasion will not be a waiver of any right or remedy on any future occasion.
- Force Majeure. Neither party will be responsible for failure or delay of performance if caused by: an act of war, hostility, or sabotage; the act of God; electrical, internet, or telecommunication outage that is not caused by the obligated party; government restrictions; or other events outside the reasonable control of the obligated party. Each party will use reasonable efforts to mitigate the effect of a force majeure event.
- Actions Permitted. Except for actions for nonpayment or breach of a party's proprietary rights, no action, regardless of form, arising out of or relating to this Agreement may be brought by either party more than one (1) year after the cause of action has accrued.
- Relationship of the Parties. You and we agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between us.
- Compliance with Laws. We will comply with all U.S. state and federal laws (where applicable) in our provision of the Subscription Service, the Consulting Services, and our processing of Customer Data. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request. You will comply with all laws in your use of the Subscription Service and Consulting Services, including any applicable export laws. You must comply with all applicable laws related to the recording of phone calls and ensure all proper consent to record is obtained prior to making any such recording. You will comply with the sanctions programs administered by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) of the U.S. Department of the Treasury. You will not directly or indirectly export, re-export, or transfer the Subscription Service or Consulting Services to prohibited countries or individuals or permit use of the Subscription Service or Consulting Services by prohibited countries or individuals.
- Severability. If any part of this Agreement or an Order Form is determined to be invalid or unenforceable by applicable law, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of this Agreement will continue in effect.
Notices. Notice will be sent to the contact address set forth herein and will be deemed delivered as of
date of actual receipt.
To GrowthDot, Ukraine 46000 Ternopil, Biletska 1a, Attention: General Counsel.
To you: your address is provided in our GrowthDot Subscription account information for you. We may give electronic notices by general notice via the Subscription Service and may give electronic notices specific to you by email to your e-mail address(es) on record in our account information for you or through the notifications center of the Subscription Service. We may give notice to you by telephone calls to the telephone numbers on record in our account information for you. You must keep all of your account information currents.
- Assignment. You will not assign or transfer this Agreement, including any assignment or transfer by reason of merger, reorganization, sale of all or substantially all of your assets, change of control, or operation of law, without our prior written consent, which will not be unreasonably withheld. We may assign this Agreement to any affiliate or in the event of a merger, reorganization, sale of all or substantially all of our assets, change of control, or operation of law.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries. Nothing in this Agreement, express or implied, is intended to or shall confer upon any third party person or entity any right, benefit, or remedy of any nature whatsoever under or by reason of this Agreement.
- Contract for Services. This Agreement is a contract for the provision of services and not a contract for the sale of goods.
- Authority. Each party represents and warrants to the other that it has full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and that it is binding upon such party and enforceable in accordance with its terms.
- Survival. The following sections shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement: 'Definitions', 'Fees and Payments', 'Prohibited and Unauthorized Use', 'No Early Termination; No Refunds', 'Termination for Cause', 'Suspension for Prohibited Acts', 'Suspension for Non-Payment', 'Suspension for Present Harm', 'Suspension and Termination of Free Services', 'Effect of Termination or Expiration', 'Retrieval of Customer Data', 'GrowthDot's Proprietary Rights', 'Customer's Proprietary Rights', 'Confidentiality', 'Publicity', 'Indemnification', 'Disclaimers; Limitations of Liability', 'Miscellaneous' and 'Contracting Entity and Applicable Law'.
- Precedence. In the event of a conflict between the terms of the Customer Terms of Service and an Order, the terms of the Order shall control, but only as to that Order.
- Amendment; No Waiver. We may update and change any part or all of these Customer Terms of Service, including the fees and charges associated with the use of the Subscription Service (but, your fees and charges won't change during the Subscription Term except as we explain in the 'Fees and Payments' section above.) If we update or change these Customer Terms of Service, the updated Customer Terms of Service will be posted at GrowthDot and we may let you know via email or in-app notification. The updated Customer Terms of Service will become effective and binding on the next business day after it is posted. When we change these Customer Terms of Service, the "Last Modified" date above will be updated to reflect the date of the most recent version. We encourage you to review these Customer Terms of Service periodically.
E. JURISDICTION SPECIFIC TERMS
- Contracting Entity and Applicable Law. Your physical address determines which GrowthDot entity you are
contracting with for the Subscription and Consulting Services. For this Agreement, "located in" means your
shipping or physical address.
If you are located in any geographic region, or if you use only the Free Services, then you are contracting with GrowthDot in Ukraine.
APP TERMS OF SERVICE AND CONDITIONS OF USELast edition 08.30.2022
These Terms govern your access and use of this Application (hereinafter - the "App"), as well as all text, data, information, software and other content (together "Content") and services (hereinafter “Services”) on Zendesk (hereinafter “Zendesk”, “Platform”).
The Terms contain very important information regarding your rights and obligations as well as conditions, limitations, disclaimers of warranties and exclusions that might apply to you.
Before using this App, we recommend you read these Terms in detail. By downloading, using, installing this App, you agree to these Terms, and you agree to comply with and be bound by any applicable specific, supplemental or third-party licenses or terms while using this App.
If you disagree with these Terms, we ask you to stop using this App, uninstall and delete copies of Content (if any) in your possession.
These Terms were originally drafted in English. If there is any conflict between the English version of these Terms and a version translated into another language, the English version shall prevail.
If you have questions or complaints with respect to these Terms or the Content as well as the Services, find a Contact us form at our official website or write us an email at [email protected] or call us by +18888667471.
We reserve the right to make any changes to these Terms. To keep aware of any current changes, we recommend you pay attention to the notifications you receive directly through the app or via your email address.
We may also update, change, suspend or discontinue the use or even existence of this App. We will warn you about such change, discontinuation or suspension with a 30-day prior notice via notifications in the App and incoming emails.
Content and Communication
We try to maintain the Content of the App for our Users to the fullest and most accessible extent. We also make our efforts to ensure the authenticity and relevance of all materials. By using this App, you agree to receive emails and notifications from us by electronic means based on data we have received from you personally and/or from public sources. The ways we collect and process your personal data we use to communicate with you and to receive your consent to, you can find in Privacy Notice of the Platform.
Trademarks, marks for goods and services, brands, logos registered in accordance with applicable law and copyright objects (texts, visual images, etc.) posted on the Platform are the property of the Platform or the Clients of the Platform. Nothing may be construed as the right or permission to use any of the trademarks, as well as any other material posted on the Platform, without the consent of the Platform as the copyright holder.
In case of unauthorized infringement of copyright and other intellectual property rights, the User is liable in accordance with applicable law on protection of intellectual property rights.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms and your payment of applicable subscription fees, we hereby grant you, for your personal and non-commercial purposes, a limited, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive license to use the Services and the Content and to download and install a copy of the App on a permitted device that you own or control.
By the User's request, upon their permit and on their behalf, we also take the main following obligations to:
- Anonymize User’s personal information they shared on the Platform
- Delete User’s personal information they shared on the Platform
- Send as well as upload anonymized User's personal information to the User in the CVS file
Additionally, we oblige not to share User's personal information with the third parties as well as with the Platform. We have the right to check and review User's personal information on the matter of belonging to the User. If we have substantial reasons to think the information does not belong to the User, we will immediately suspend to provide Services until the User refutes. We also reserve the right to stop providing the aforementioned Services partially or in full if it contradicts the applicable law.
User’s Rights and Obligations
As a User you agree to use the App only for the purposes permitted by the Terms, Platform policies and any applicable laws; provide reliable data concerning your personal information; understand your sole responsibility to protect confidentiality of your password, email address and other data you share during your use of the App; respect users' rights as well as their privacy while using the Platform. As a User you are also responsible for the data you provide and for the security measures uploaded on your device while using the App.
You may terminate this Agreement anytime. Your discontinuation of the App use, absence of the subscription payment or request to stop your use of the App are considered as a termination of this Agreement. Termination of the use of this App does not influence your use of the Platform.
If you terminate the Agreement during the valid subscription period, the payment does not credit back to your account.
Limitation of liability
We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages, costs, losses or liabilities incurred as a result of your access, use, inability to use or modify the Content of the App. We are not responsible for the support of the material specified on the Platform, as well as for making corrections, updates or complete or partial changes. All materials on the App may be changed without prior notice to Users.
Use of this App as well as the Content and the Services are at your own risk. Everything in the App is provided to you on "as is" and "as available" basis without warranty or condition of any kind. The potential risks during your Use of the App may result in any of the following: failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third-party conduct or theft, destruction, alteration of your data or unauthorized access to records; loss and damage of accuracy, suitability or currency of any information of the App, the Services or any of its Services related products (including third-party material and advertisements on the App); unexpected costs incurred as a result of your using the App, the Services and\or the Content; services in respect to links which are provided for your convenience on the App during your using the Platform.
You acknowledge that we hold no liability to you as a result of any conduct you experience on the Platform or misuse of your Content by any party (including other users).
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The Company in the process of carrying out its activities is guided by the laws of the United States. Any disputes or claims that may arise in connection with or as a result of using the App will be resolved in accordance with the rules and regulations of applicable law by the courts of the State of California.
Users who use, download, install the App, being outside the US, additionally agree to comply with the laws of the host country and to be liable within the limits set by the applicable law. The Company also reserves the right to restrict the content of the App to any person or specific geographical area at any time without prior notice to the User.
These Terms, together with set of policies available at zendesk.com constitute the entire agreement between the User and the Company. By these provisions, we confirm that there are no contractual obligations or provisions other than those clearly stated in this agreement.
If any provision of these Terms becomes invalid or is deemed invalid, the remaining provisions shall remain in force as before and shall act as if the provision were declared invalid or unenforceable, never contained in these Terms.