GrowthDot services and themes are non-tangible and irrevocable goods, therefore we do not perform any refunds once the order has been completed, reviewed, and sent. When purchasing any items from our website, you, as a customer is responsible for understanding this.
Although considering the character of the products we provide, we do recognize that exceptional circumstances can take place. Here is when we approve refund requests:
Refund Policy for Themes
1) The product was not delivered: Due to issues with your email provider, or your mailing system, or your email server, you did not receive a delivery e-mail from us. We suggest that you contact us for further assistance. Claims that the product was not received must be submitted to our Support department within 7 days from the date the order was placed, in written form. Otherwise, we will consider the product as received and downloaded.
2) Issues with downloading and unzipping: If for some reason you have difficulties downloading or unzipping the file, you must submit this information to the Support department. If you fail to contact us within three days, you agree that we construe silence as the successful delivery of the product. After three days pass, you will have no right to refund for the “download issue” reason.
3) Critical defects: Although we test each and every product, there is always a slight possibility that some unexpected errors might happen. Such types of issues must be submitted to the Support Team. We keep the right to rectify all stated errors within 72 hours. If any defect is approved and we fail to fix it within 72 hours from the day the complaint was delivered, then we have two options to resolve the issue. Option one is a full refund to the customer without any compensation or reimbursements. Option two is to replace the product with something that is of the same value. Keep in mind that temporary access to your Help Center will be requested by our tech team. They will identify and fix the issue. If such access cannot be provided promptly, delays in the issue resolution will take place. Refusal to provide access to your Help Center will result in your inability to apply for a refund.
4) The product is not-as-described: such types of issues have to be submitted to the Support Department within 7 days from the day you made the purchase. Clear and understandable evidence that proves that the product purchased is not as described must be provided. Complaints and issues that are based solely on customers' false expectations or wishes are not honored, nor considered.
Refund policy for Plugins
As for our plugins, you can request a refund only if these conditions from the following were met during the usage of any of our applications:
- The plugin is not working in your Zendesk instance because of a problem with the product itself.
- You contacted the support team to try and solve the problem.
- The problem is caused due to our plugin and not a problem with other plugin conflicts or services on the website such as hosting packages etc.
- The support team could not solve the problem and have approved the refund request.
- The plugin is used according to its features, settings, and intentions.
- The plugin was not altered in any way and was not used against the license policy.
We wouldn’t be able to accept the refund request in the following terms:
- Any feature that is not specified in the plugin’s description is needed by the plugin user.
- The problem is not related to or caused by the plugin.
- The customer refuses to give the details that are necessary for the support team to solve the problem.
- The customer purchased a plugin and asks for a refund due to a lack of usage. Refunds will also not be performed if you just decide not to use the purchased plugin. We can and will provide assistance with any problem you have, but we also expect you to adequately understand what you are purchasing and why.
- Services are not eligible for refunds in any case, even if you are approved for a refund on the product itself according to the refund policy, as the service is done by a real person, and the price that you have paid is the developer’s working fee.
All refunds are limited to the above terms and can be requested no later than 30 days from the purchase date.
Refund Policy for Services
Services are not eligible for refunds in any case, as the service is done by a real person, and the price that you have paid is the developer’s working fee. This policy applies to all the services provided by the GrowthDot team: Zendesk product implementation, configuration, consulting, training, custom reports, development, or integrations, and data migration.
If you are not satisfied with the result of the provided service and the problem is on our side, we can make the alterations according to your needs, but the money refund is not possible.
Learn About Other Features
All of our Zendesk Help Center themes will work on practically all devices.
Localize your content to reach customers across the world to deliver unified customer service.
Make your corporate style shine the most with our unique designs and layouts.
Trusted by Zendesk themselves, we serve companies from across the globe, including the US and EU.
We know the ins and outs of Zendesk, meaning that our themes support even the smallest features.
Whether it's Firefox, Chrome, IE11, or Safari and Edge, our themes will display correctly on every single one of them.
We take good care of our customers and ensure that you have absolutely zero reasons to worry about.
You can stack up against us anyone you want to see what makes us different and why working with us so beneficial.
We don't like spaghetti code, hence why all of our themes have a clean and easy to read code. With us, you will have zero trouble adding extra features.
Every theme comes with a set of icons (more than 600 of them) that you can use straight out of the box. Free of charge, forever.
Our themes can be easily modified, thanks to included visual components. Make your page stand tall!
Added formatting components, improved readability, unique layouts, customization options, and so much more!
Services for Zendesk Guide
Give your time and attention to what matters - your customers - while we install the theme for you.
Get some quick edits done to your theme. Change the colors, logo, and other features to meet branding guidelines.
Want to realize an exciting idea? Do it by ordering a customization service. You can request to change any elements and layout of the article pages.
Make your support emails stand out with a custom email design. Change the colors, put custom text, and make many other tweaks.
Whenever you need to redesign your theme, add new elements or enhancements, we'll be there to help you out.
Add any tweaks to the default Zendesk theme to make it look and feel more like your brand.
Pay once, install multiple times. Why pay for the same item for various brands when you can save money with a license?
We enjoy making themes, and we love Zendesk. Our mission is to make our customers happy!