Proactive Campaigns received many positive reviews from clients as it proved its functionality. So, you will be surprised by how intuitive and simple it is, as many users noticed this feature is a huge advantage. We love our customers and try to give the best support service for them. However, this requires permanent business extension and raising the cost-of-doing-business, so a little change in pricing plans can help us to change for the better.
Comparison of two pricing plans for Proactive Campaigns
Instead of pricing up, we offer two plans for different business sizes and demands. Let's take a closer look at the brief matching of two pricing plans for Proactive Campaigns:
- Run campaigns offline;
- Launch the campaigns with the maximum quantity of 1000 emails per campaign;
- Share campaigns and contact lists;
- Create contact and ticket lists using filters;
- Set up triggers and schedule your campaigns;
- Assign campaigns to groups, agents, or brands;
- Choose the address to send the email from;
- Import CSV files with contact lists and use the fields mapping;
- Send internal notes;
- Add formatting to your email body.
Obviously, the changes are not fundamental, there are just some limitations in the amount of sent emails. So if you're an owner of a small business the Lite plan can meet your demands.
Try Proactive Campaigns for Zendesk!
Looking for an easy way to let your customers know that you care about them? Looking for a simple, intuitive, effective solution for mass mailing with great support? Try Proactive Campaigns for proactive outreach to your customers without leaving your Zendesk instance.And test our other custom apps, Zendesk theme customization, and Zendesk consulting services.
Want to always be in the know?
Check the newest details!