— Know what happens after you hit "Send"
Sales and customer support is a grind. Use Email Tracking to keep track of what otherwise is chaos. Get a clear understanding of your open and reply rates. See which leads are more solid and be more consistent and proactive with your outreach, so you don’t miss an opportunity.
Add structure to your day
Make the most out of
your sales and support in less time
opens with ease
The app creates an internal note with the exact time and date to let you know that the email has successfully arrived at its destination. You will also see how many times each reply was opened and when was the first or last time anybody opened the email. Works even with messages running around the Agent Workspace!
Receive desktop notifications
Do you send a lot of time-dependent emails? With notifications turned on, you will get an instant notification about the read email and will be able to create an automatic follow-up to reach out to your customers when they need you most. Decrease ticket resolution time but increase customer satisfaction instead! The notifications can disabled at any time.
Step up your
follow up game
Email Tracking creates a custom ticket field, updated automatically. You can create custom views around these fields to segment customers who need a follow-up, who react well to emails, and customers who require a different approach. Or, you can add Seen/Unseen columns in specific Ticket Views to highlight the opened and unopened tickets from any Zendesk view. Everything made so that you don’t even have to enter the ticket to know if it’s been seen or not!
replies at best times
Email Tracking analyzes ticket opens and customer replies to suggest the perfect time for replying. This information is displayed directly in the ticket sidebar, so you’ll know precisely when your customers are most likely to read your message right away.
who can use the app
Email Tracking is seamlessly integrated into Zendesk. Therefore, you can limit access to the app according to the default settings of Zendesk. Restrict access for certain roles or define the groups who should be able to use an Email Tracking app.
Comply with the gdpr
Click a single toggle and Email Tracking will not track opens for recipients who live in the European Union. Make sure that your email sales and support activities are GDPR compliant without having to put in any effort.
Analyze performance in detail
Get a better understanding of how your replies perform. See what macros work better, what types of replies users react to the most and check the overall open-rate across the company and each individual agent. To be more precise, here’s what filters you can choose to get the insight into your email activity performance:
- Agent - analyze the performance of all agents, or specifically chosen ones;
- Group - choose one of your groups to see the overall performance of its members. Or, you can also choose the specific agents within this group to view the data for;
- Time - choose a custom date range and display the results daily, weekly, or monthly;
- Macros and Triggers - if you use pre-defined ticket answers, it’ll help to see which ones work better and which need a review;
- Tags - see which emails work better for which recipients.
All Reports are downloadable to the CSV format, so go ahead!
The app seamlessly blacklists agents in order to prevent them from accidentally creating a read receipt. You will know for fact that email opens are tracked correctly.
Simple Installation Process
You add Email Tracking to your Zendesk Support account by merely a single click! There is no hassle of filling out any additional forms, which can be quite a time-consuming process.
Clear Pricing Structure
The app costs only 2 dollars per agent per month. And you get a free 14-day trial. There are no additional hidden payments or long-term agreements. Subscribe and cancel anytime.
Safety comes first
We don’t collect or retain any information
about you, agents or customers, except:
- Your Zendesk subdomain, and its URL
- Agents IDs and their authorization tokens
- Agents IPs to exclude their open events
- Tracked Ticket ID
- Custom field IDs required for this add-on
- Comment and Macro ID
Join 2,000+ of our happy customers that already increased their customer satisfaction level by 33%
- Definitely a must-have for customer follow-up, it is very easy to use and gives much-needed information about the notes sent to the clients. And they have amazing customer support, the helpdesk has been great and supportive in helping us understand the app. Thank you!
- Fantastic app that allows us to determine exactly when to follow up with the customer and to troubleshoot when we can see no read-receipts are generated.
- Really useful for tracking the opens! Nice seamless integration with the platform and very helpful support team.
- Wished we discovered this feature when it came out. Been hoping for this for YEARS. Excellent! And the support is stunningly good. Thanks so much, Team!
- Notably swift, friendly support; clear walkthroughs as you get up and running; great data to inform decision-making without spending time fiddling with something bespoke.